Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Hydren Photography. Richard Hydren

Sunday afternoon, we met with Richard Hydren for a photo shoot of my 2 nieces, nephew and Brother and Sister-in-law. We had the shoot at Marini farm, mainly because my mom loves it there. Normally Richard does his shoots on Plum Island.

We got there a few minutes early and Richard was setting up his camera equipment. He was very nice, and very professional. My mother really wanted the large chair that Marini farm has as the back drop. Richard made that happen for her, plus he took some photos in a few other sections of the farm to have more options.

My nieces and nephew are 8, 5 and 3 and Richard worked really well with them. He positioned them in ways that will look great in photos, but then let the kids come up with their own shots at the end.

I saw a few of the photos on him tablet as he was taking them and they were gorgeous! I cannot wait to see the final product. I will post some on here as soon as we get them!

I highly recommend Richard for any family! He is patient with children, but has a real eye for his work! 

He also does weddings, horses, properties, and products for businesses. 

Check him out on Facebook: Hydren Photography or online at gallery.hydren.net

No comments:

Post a Comment