Saturday, March 11, 2017

Fairy Tales Lice Prevention Rosemary Repel conditioning spray

Right around back to school time, I decided to try Fairy Tales lice prevention spray. I was skeptical at first, but man am I glad I bought it! I use this product every morning before heading to work! I also put it in my 7 year old niece's hair every morning!

Over Thanksgiving break, I went away with my other brother, his wife, 3 kids and my other niece. I cuddle with the kids, and my niece slept in a bed with her cousin. Tuesday after the long weekend, my sister-in-law called to tell us her oldest had lice! Turns out, all 5 of them had to some extent. She told me to check my hair and my other niece that went up to visit with me. Thankfully, neither one of us had it! Why? Because we used the lice prevention spray!

Fairy Tales lice prevention spray is a leave in conditioner that detangle and protect the hair. Lice do not like the rosemary, citronella, and tea tree oil scents.
This product is gluten, soy, dairy and nut-free!

I highly recommend this product to any adult whose children go to school, day care or camp. I also recommend to any adult who is near children!

The Children's Orchard in Rowley, Ma carries these for sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment