Saturday, October 22, 2016

Halloween Costumes

Last year, I ordered a costume for my niece online. I spent about $60 on the costume and was very disappointed with the quality, she loved it though. This year, I looked at work for a costume for her and saved money!

Why spend $60 on a cheaply made costume when you can come into The Children's Orchard and buy a gently used costume for $10-$15?

We have all kinds of costumes from infant to kid's size 12.

More importantly than saving money on buying their costume this year, you can sell last year's costume and put it towards this years! Win-Win! You make money on something that doesn't fit, save money on one that they want and you recycle all at the same time! We buy Halloween costumes from late August through early October! We buy dress up costumes all year round!

I have attached some photos of past and present costumes I have found in The Children's Orchard in Rowley, Ma!








No comments:

Post a Comment